Thank you for choosing Down East Diabetology, PA. We realize that you have a choice in medical providers and are pleased that you have chosen to seek care with us. The staff at Down East Diabetology, PA strives to exceed expectations in care and service in order to make your experience with us as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Our goal is to provide quality medical care in a timely manner.
- We do our best to respect your time, schedule and confidentiality; please respect our goal to offer patients the best healthcare possible by limiting cell phone interruptions.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for an appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
- Payment and co-pays are due when services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- There is a $35 fee for returned checks and your account will be placed on a cash-only basis.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please do so through the patient portal or by phone at least one business day in advance of the appointment time.
- Three no shows within one year will result in dismissal from the practice.
- We will happily complete diabetes school care plans at office visits during the months of May, June, July and August for that school year at no charge.
- There is a $25 fee for the completion of additional forms such as FMLA or DMV forms.